How It Works
UV laser light solidifies liquid plastic one layer at a time.
- Best Accuracy
- Best Surface Quality
- Large Parts
- Fine Detail
- Great for Presentation Models
- Ideal for Master Patterns
- Design Verification: Form and Fit
- Accuracy: ± 0.005” 1st Inch, ± 0.002”/Inch Thereafter
- Layer Thickness to as Little as 0.002”
- Build Envelope: 25.6” x 29.5” x 21.7”(h)
- Larger Parts Are Built in Sections and Bonded Together with UV Resins
- Surface Finishes: Texture, Smooth, Glossy, Paint, etc.
- Ideal for Presentations and Concept Models as Single Pieces or Assemblies
- Three Build Styles:
- RPS HexCore (Light Weight)
- QuickCast for Investment Casting
- ABS Like
- Water Clear
- High Impact
- Polypropylene Like
- Medical Grade Class VI Certified
Download the PDF.